Mini Cooper Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm slowly starting to look more into wheels now. Spied the Team Dynamics 1.2 on the ECS site, they're pretty clean and stated to fit ours...not sure if spacers required, does anyone know?

I'm also really digging the Rays Volk TE37

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sparco assetto gara 17 x 7.5 ET35 will fit with plenty of clearance for the brembos. Will put updates on once the tyres turn up and the wheels are fully installed.
And before anyone says, yes the car is filthy and needs a good wash 😄.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sparco assetto gara 17 x 7.5 ET35 will fit with plenty of clearance for the brembos. Will put updates on once the tyres turn up and the wheels are fully installed.
Wow, they clear really well and look great. I hadn't seen that model before. Nice.
Edit: Looked on the Sparco (US) site and they only show bronze and black. I'll have to dig more, though bronze with Rebel Green could possibly play nice...

·
Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
193 Posts
Wow, they clear really well and look great. I hadn't seen that model before. Nice.
Edit: Looked on the Sparco (US) site and they only show bronze and black. I'll have to dig more, though bronze with Rebel Green could possibly play nice...
Funny enough I looked at bronze wheels at some point too 😁 I think they’d look real good with Rebel Green!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Really nice wheels - look forward to see the finished product!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I think they could work well. Probably even better with your piano black trim.
By the way, what tires/specs came on your stock wheels?
@BTB - Hi mate, mine are 205/45 R17 88Y Pirelli P-ZERO. I’m guessing you’re wondering what tyres you can get, so the below from the EC Cert of Conformity might be useful 😉
Rectangle Product Textile Grey Font

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
41 - 60 of 73 Posts