Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not want to spend tons of $$$ on a Mini Cooper phone mount and I do not like the type that you stick to the windshield so I ordered 2 of those from my Buddies over at Mini Mayhem/500 Madness. 1 goes in the Mini the other in my Semi. Sure is a cheap solution.

Here is the link if somebody else is interested in the mount.;)

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500...rtphone-mount-by-madness-black-chrome-pid4453

This mount is one of the best looking mounts available, while also being very durable and sturdy. This durability and sturdiness comes from its simple 2 piece construction. It is constructed from custom CNC milled Anodized Aluminum and high quality Cadmium Plated Steel. The mount features a powerful magnet that will always keeps your device in place.

It is designed to work with most mobile devices, small tablets and most GPS units. It includes two different sized magnetic discs that you can attach to your device with removable double sided tape that is easy to remove, and will not damage your device at all. These discs can work on all devices including devices with or without cases. you can mount it on or behind a case and it will still attach to the mount. The magnetic phone holder includes a rubber pad that is designed to prevent any damage or scratches on your device.

The mount features 360 degrees of rotation. Thanks to its ball mount design it can be rotated and swiveled to whatever position you want and will remain in whatever position you put it in. This allows you to rotate your device to landscape when you need to and the base of the mount remains where it is mounted.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uke, 3M tape to stick it on the dash or any other place and the phone will have a magnet on the back to hold it to the mount.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ollie my Mini got so many stone chips on the hood I am not worried about a mark on the interior.:D:D If you remove it and roll the sticky thingy it will not leave any marks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I actually just bought a magnetic mount in this style this evening at the store. I am trying to figure out the best place to put it as I plan on getting an OBDII scanner until I can get a good gauge set up (/in the budget).

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stuck the magnet to my phone case on the outside so no marks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use this

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Nochoice-Magnetic-Mount-Phones-Magnets/dp/B018TJUK8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484967591&sr=8-1&keywords=magnetic+ball+mount+for+phone[/ame]

Works well and comes with super strong 3m tape. Had it on for about 6 months now and its still sticking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts