Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my car has officially finished production awaiting delivery, was curious how long from Oxford factory after car had finished production did it take your car to arrive at the dealers.
I was told mine would be 1st April that's 10 days, does it really take that long to deliver from Oxford to Wakefield dealership.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Think they wait until they have a full truck to deliver so it'll wait around until they have 12 to deliver up north etc.

Gotta save cash and pocket the rest of that £500 delivery lol
Yeah here's to hoping mines the last one on so it can set off, you never know I might still get it this week lol. I know I'm like a kid excited about a toy, a very expensive toy might I add

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
That's a great looking mini, did it take long to deliver after it had finished production.
Thank you it sure was fantastic and loved every drive I had in the 4 years of ownership :)

I think when they say it's built it means just that, it then goes in the massive compound awaiting delivery, it can take awhile when you consider 500 are coming of the production line everyday..

I can't imagine what a headache the logistics of moving all these cars must cause...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you it sure was fantastic and loved every drive I had in the 4 years of ownership :)

I think when they say it's built it means just that, it then goes in the massive compound awaiting delivery, it can take awhile when you consider 500 are coming of the production line everyday..

I can't imagine what a headache the logistics of moving all these cars must cause...
That's the one mini I've never had clubman/clubvan, I must say I like the new one but not a fan of beta testing cars lol.
That is alot of cars, the countryman I had previously took 8 days but that was sat at a port, Here's to hoping.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I thought so but the new one didn't do it for me so got a hatch.....;)
To be honest I think yours looked alot smarter than the new one, yours had perfect lines no sharp edges whatsoever sort of clean looking, for a start the rear lights on the new clubman are the wrong way round lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.