Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealership said it should be arriving on Tuesday or Wednesday. Both days pass with no word from the dealership. So, I go see them myself on Thursday and get a song a dance...

They claimed that my MCS was supposed to be delivered on Thursday, they confirmed with Mini Canada that it would be released and confirmed with the trucking company that it would be on the truck. Sure... yet my MCS is not on the lot. They said that it might come later on in the evening... sure. Yet one of the fellows showed me the confirmation in their system that the delivery has been delayed another 2 WEEKS!

2 weeks! The MCS is sitting in Montreal right now, that's a two hour drive from Ottawa (or something like 37 hours of walking). I could walk there, pick up the car and drive back home myself in less than 48 hours but they're going to make me wait 2 weeks?!

I am not happy. :mad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same for me

Mine took 1 month from the time arrived in Halifax to delivery. One day they said it is on the truck from Montreal and it would be delivered in 3 days, even booked the time and that day they said they don't know where the car is and 2 weeks later I finally got it. they offered 100 off for each week delays, up to 400 dollars off. In my case was 200 dollars off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sucks Achichirau. Well... I have an update. I took my displeasure to Twitter and tweeted Mini Canada. Looks like they may have done something because I got an email today from the dealership.... and.... IT'S HERE!!!

Wooohooo! I guess I'll be picking it up on Tuesday since they're closed Sunday and I imagine they will be closed Monday too since it is a holiday.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Take heart on our factory tour in August nearly all the cars seemed to be USA spec!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts