Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Mini Cooper S DCT sport ordered July, and i was told by the dealer Oct del and then i asked for the order number and i keep getting different answers from Mini Genius this mon i was told it will be going into build week beginning 22nd nov? then today thurs i thought let's see what they say and i get a totally different answer something about 111 and no build week? i then told him you gave me a build date week nov 22nd and he said i cannot give you any date i am a wee bit fed up i know it is not there fault but the differing answers are annoying.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think it will be well worth the wait the only thing is are we being told the full truth as i would Rather know if it will be in 2021 or 2022 i think i will get it before Christmas as said mine was ordered in July 16th July and it says Est 1st Oct so sometime in nov i hope it will be built but none of us can say.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys an update my Mini Cooper s 2 Litre

DCT British racing green has gone from week 47 to being acknowledged and now week 49 so will it be before Christmas or in Jan 2022 they do not know.

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
When did you order yours's New i ordered mine on July 16th and they say at Genius that it has now been accepted and still showing week 49.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was just in touch with Mini Genius and as i said before i was told when i ordered in July oct delivery then nov then dec week 47 to week 49 now they say it is 112 and Jan week 24th is this ight do you think i wish i had choose an available Peugeot 208 gt line 130 now i could have had that 4 weeks ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts