Mini Cooper Forum banner
321 - 340 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, they won’t disclose that kind of info I’m afraid. Already tried it..
I'm in the same boat only later. Ordered through the lease company in August and received no information re delivery time. Queried this week and have been given end of February 2022. Very frustrating and can't get anymore info.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in the same boat only later. Ordered through the lease company in August and received no information re delivery time. Queried this week and have been given end of February 2022. Very frustrating and can't get anymore info.
That’s annoying! Who did you order via if you don’t mind me asking?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone had further updates or had dates brought forward? I ordered an Electric mini level 3 in May & told July delivery (it’s business lease via mini). Was then told September. 3 weeks ago I was told week commencing 21st but possibly week after. Same the following week. Then Monday this week I was told it was now scheduled for production November & maybe delivery December but this was again subject to change

·
Registered
98 Posts
It’s a miracle they’re delivering cars at all given the current situation re: Brexit, covid and semi-conductor shortages. I’m happy to cut MINI some slack. My original build slot (SE, L3) was end of September but has now been pushed to early November (likely because I wanted the build slot editing when I ordered).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone had further updates or had dates brought forward? I ordered an Electric mini level 3 in May & told July delivery (it’s business lease via mini). Was then told September. 3 weeks ago I was told week commencing 21st but possibly week after. Same the following week. Then Monday this week I was told it was now scheduled for production November & maybe delivery December but this was again subject to change
Mine has gone back and back. Ordered in May, expected mid august then mid October but now told 1st week of January.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Today my dealer told me that my F60 has arrived at the port and the customs declaration process has started.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My SE L1 originally ordered at the end of April was due for delivery late September but the dealership has now informed the lease company that it’s now due in early October. I can’t bear it being any longer as I need to get rid of my current vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My SE L1 originally ordered at the end of April was due for delivery late September but the dealership has now informed the lease company that it’s now due in early October. I can’t bear it being any longer as I need to get rid of my current vehicle.
You’ll have to let us know if October happens as there may be hope for the dates we’ve been given

·
Registered
119 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least it will be a 2022 registered vehicle.
That doesn’t really make much difference but at least it means I’ll have managed not to buy a new vehicle in 2021. My first year for 5 years of not buying something new 😂

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look on the bright side, at least it will be a 2022 registered vehicle.
Sorry if I’m being dense but if it’s registered in 2022 will it be a 2022 plate or still 2021? I asked the garage for confirmation when they first told me Feb 22 but they said it’ll be 2021 plate (unless they meant MY21 rather than reg?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry if I’m being dense but if it’s registered in 2022 will it be a 2022 plate or still 2021? I asked the garage for confirmation when they first told me Feb 22 but they said it’ll be 2021 plate (unless they meant MY21 rather than reg?
It’ll still be 21. Unless they register it after the 1st March then it’ll be 22 I’m guessing. This whole number plate thing confuses me... aren’t we on 71 at the moment? 🤣

321 - 340 of 353 Posts