Mini Cooper Forum banner
481 - 500 of 537 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Morning all, just received this from mini genius - your order status has just been changed to code 111 - It is now being checked for production timing and more. Anyone know what exactly this may mean?
it means that the factory has accepted the order and they are working out when they can build it. There will be an estimated date but that’s just an estimate.

The next code is 112 and that means they are pretty certain when your car will be made but it could still go back to 111 if they have an issue with supply.

After that it goes into manufacturing and it’s pretty much 2 weeks to delivery for uk F56 orders.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks for that- I've a new Countryman on order so it will be a bit longer as it has to come from Holland
The key is getting past these codes onto started production, as up to then it can move all over the place.

And yes takes longer than 2 weeks.

To be fair, my Countryman took exactly a month 16th Sept-16th Oct) from production start, here are the codes and dates for mine:

·
Registered
600 Posts
For whatever reason, the estimated and actual delivery dates of F60’s from Holland seem to be more reliable/accurate than cars coming out of Oxford. My original date was w/c 4th Oct, and ended up being w/c 11th.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was just in touch with Mini Genius and as i said before i was told when i ordered in July oct delivery then nov then dec week 47 to week 49 now they say it is 112 and Jan week 24th is this ight do you think i wish i had choose an available Peugeot 208 gt line 130 now i could have had that 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I was just in touch with Mini Genius and as i said before i was told when i ordered in July oct delivery then nov then dec week 47 to week 49 now they say it is 112 and Jan week 24th is this ight do you think i wish i had choose an available Peugeot 208 gt line 130 now i could have had that 4 weeks ago.
A Peugeot? Trust me it will be worth the wait

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
welcome to my world mate, sadly there’s quite a lead time on some cars.

They will be worth the wait but the new 208 does look good, I had one of the original ones from 2013 and it was a great car

481 - 500 of 537 Posts