Mini Cooper Forum banner
501 - 520 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like a panda, which is a good thing imho. Beautiful looking car, the colour choice works really well, especially with the tinted rear glass.
😂 Well Pandas ARE cute 😉

At first although I loved the back of Car with JCW trim I was not a great fan of the new large black Honeycomb front Grill which reminded me of Darth Vadar, but it grew on me.

Let the Force be with us! 😂

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was originally ordered back in May(I think like the 22nd). Apparently they build the JCWs in batches, so between that and the August Fact Shutdown that why it took so long, it also probably gave them enough stock of the HK to do a JCW batch with it included. Estimate was late July early August, but I'll take the wait over not having it fully loaded like I ordered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are the photos of the new car, both day and night.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is the JCW Rebel Green.
Exactly what I have on order (minus the bonnet stripes) if I ever get it !!!! Genius advised end of week 45 that car was built and scheduled with the dealer week 47 (last week). Dealer is 43 miles from Oxford. Didn't arrive and now I'm being told week 49. Reckon if it doesn't arrive then it will get caught up in the Christmas shutdown and it'll be January before I see it !!!!:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is anyone else waiting on the supposedly imminent delivery of a JCW from Oxford ? Having been ordered 1st week of July, my build was complete by the end of week 45 (w/ending 14 Nov) with delivery to dealer week 47. It didn't arrive and I'm now being told week 49. Concerned if it slips one more week it'll get caught in the Christmas shutdown. Not a happy chappy !!:mad:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is anyone else waiting on the supposedly imminent delivery of a JCW from Oxford ? Having been ordered 1st week of July, my build was complete by the end of week 45 (w/ending 14 Nov) with delivery to dealer week 47. It didn't arrive and I'm now being told week 49. Concerned if it slips one more week it'll get caught in the Christmas shutdown. Not a happy chappy !!:mad:
Look on the bright side, it will have a 2022 registration if you have to wait till January.

·
Registered
20 Posts
F54 JCW ordered 3rd week of July and was due in October but it’s being delivered to my home on Thursday. The wait is finally over. I don’t get the inconsistency of order delivery times.

501 - 520 of 537 Posts