Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Dervtech map on the JCW 6 speed automatic, Dragonfly has informed me of his positive experience having had his JCW tuned with them, it sounds great! Can anyone else chime in on their experience. With the remote tune, how easy is it to switch back and forth with the tune and the stock map? Do they offer any kind on discount for forum members? Or group deals? Unsure if Dervtech themselves use this forum

Registered
Zach, I would recommend you contact DervTech directly and ask your questions mate. They're top lads and genuine car nuts. If you are UK based it's well worth the drive to Manchester so they can tune it on the Dyno.
The drive home will be epic fun and you'll use less fuel 馃槈

Flux Direct or Adrian Flux (same underwriter) are excellent for insuring modified vehicles.
It's a good feeling knowing that if the worst happens to your pride and joy, they will pay out for your car AND all your mods 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dragonfly, i will get in contact with them. Was just interested to hear from others before i did. Its quite a distance to travel for me, so the remote tune would be easier. Cheers for the heads up on insurance though. How much are you paying, im currently around the 拢500 mark yearly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts