Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 F56 Cooper, Aberdeenshire
15 Posts
My mini F56 is still under 3 yrs yrs old. With Europe Way 2021-1 mapping installed.
but there is GB IE 2021-3 under the automatic ma update section.
do i need to do anything To install it?
View attachment 75869
I get exactly the same screen on my 2019 too, it never dowloads, even for the previous update. I ended up going online and downloading it to a usb from minis download site

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I believe if it shows as an automatic update on that screen it means that it has already installed ... automatically. The clue is in the word automatic :)
Yep you correct it is already installed in the OP’s first post , but please note the screenshot below from mine which shows the download available but greyed out for some reason never downloaded to my vehicle. Hence I always have to download to usb.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll may be missing something, but I'm not seeing any difference between my photo, with the automatic update in my car greyed out and your greyed out automatic update?
Sorry I’m confusing things. Your screenshot shows the 21-1 version which is currently installed, and the greyed out version (21-3) is waiting to instal, there is nothing more you can do to initiate the greyed out download. i Waited for months to see if mine would download but it never has since I have owned it from new, hence I download from the Mini connected site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Works for me when I enter that link to the site you provided, I get the option to map update, perhaps yours is limited by age, mine is 2.5 years old?

hmm,
ive log'd inhere
but I don't have "Click map update' on the page... :(
All I get is
  • MINI car data
  • Service Partner and
  • Preferences..
View attachment 75885

1 - 5 of 5 Posts