Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever get the feeling you have too many detailing products. Was having a sort out through all my detailing products earlier and couldn't believe how much stuff I've got!
Think I've got a slight problem... Lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Think I've got a slight problem... Lol
You think? LOL

I've seen less product in a detailing shop. What on earth is it all for? I'm obsessed and I have like 8 different cleaning products. I can see that I no longer need help.

Then again a clean shiny MINI is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I fine when you find a product that works, I bin the old stuff. This keeps my stuff to a minimum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fine when you find a product that works, I bin the old stuff. This keeps my stuff to a minimum.
Problem is, all of the products imo work pretty well, obviously some are better than others but I can't bring myself to get rid of a product that is only minutely worse than another. I'm sure in time I will use it all but then again I probably won't as I'm constantly trying other brands lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, but I tend to only use the better product, so I off load the old stuff on to my brother or father.
I do this with my wheel cleaners an quick detailers, my dads not bothered with the other stuff lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.