Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to get my Hands on a nice Grill from the 2015 Cooper S since I am not a big fan of the 3 Bar Grill I thought hey why not.:) Than a light in my head came on thinking...."Poser".......:( I called the Stealer Dealer for an original replacement in Black too much $$$$. called a Wrap Shop to have them 3 bars wrapped in high gloss black $ 75.00 not bad.... by the way has anybody wrapped the bars in black and if so do you have a Picture?

Back to the "Poser" Question. Does it really matter? I got the JCW Interior package and only 3 Cylinders under the Hood.

At least I am not like these Guys.:D:D:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Blacking out the grille bars is not poser. However, let's see some pictures of it just to be sure ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
While changing the Cooper front grill for the one in the Cooper S would not be my cup of tea I would worry more about the resale value/appeal of your car in the future than if I look or not as a poser cause you would be creating a custom car to your taste

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wrapped gloss black by customised coatings, up in Aberdeen

Reactions: Panch and Evlkarl

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Not poser at all...

Mine has the red JCW grill "blade", JCW side indicators, and of course the JCW body kit and interior packs. Didn't go so far as to add JCW badging.

Reactions: Evlkarl
1 - 9 of 9 Posts