Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 18 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my Cooper S 5 door arrived last week and it is amazing.....really happy with it.....however I have been left frustrated cos the voice control button on the steering wheel doesn't work! Now from what I can fathom out from the good people who post on here is that I needed enhanced Bluetooth to use it?
I have vis boost and sat nav....but not the XL pack.
If it is the lack of enhanced BT then I am miffed with the dealer who should have explained the possible media/connectivity short comings......after all it was only an xtra £95 OR have I got it completely wrong and am not using it properly?

I also dismissed the arm rest cos the sales person told me it didn't adjust.....I have since found out that it does!!

Besides these 2 minor niggles I am well impressed.......

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies.....grateful.
I don't have 6NE listed.
I don't have an iPhone.
I dismissed the arm rest during test drives cos it just got in the way as you say bjblyth but post build I ascertained that it can be adjusted!
My local dealer was great at selling the car but certainly didn't fully comprehend the media functionality options on offer nor did I !!

Mini have made it hard work whereas my bog standard Ford Focus has it as standard.....

Staying positive I love the car and it's a very minor miff!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Folks a quick update following my pressing and messing with buttons......I have managed to activate my Samsung A3 android voice app and can now operate the phone via a long press of the voice button on the steering wheel.
There is hope for us android users!!

1 - 3 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.