Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you awaiting delivery of a MINI on the Don Juan...

DON JUAN appeared within the range of the MarineTraffic system at 2015-05-18 19:30 UTC

·
Registered
24 Posts
LOL somebody can not wait to get his hands on the new Mini.:D:D

Here you go if you Guys want to Track it.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...:43.62051/zoom:8/mmsi:564362000/shipid:728140
Hey, don't laugh! I've research the company that's shipping, found that boat that my MINI was SUPPOSED to on, missed it, and is now waiting for the next boat, which I am now tracking to arrive in Southhampton on 5/20, to pickup my MINI, and bring it to CA on 6/10.

Yeah...I think I have a problem...maybe I should see a doctor:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
waiting on the same boat here! sitting offshore for 12+ hrs!! need to add some caffeine to the dock workers mix there and get that boat turned around and headed south ;-)
It's finally docked...9 hours late.

DON JUAN arrived at port HALIFAX at 2015-05-19 14:36 UTC

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Don Juan has left Halifax!

Speed/Course: 7.5kn / 196°
Destination: NEW YORK
ETA: 2015-05-21 10:00 (UTC)

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
14 Posts
hmmm...6 AM Thursday. I don't suppose there's any advantage to meeting the boat when it pulls in. Given that next week is the last of the month - I'm betting the dealer as invested in delivering the vehicle as I am.

Actually, I'm hoping that driving the **** thing will reduce my obsession though that doesn't seem to be a given from the postings here and there.

thanks for the update, I didn't get up to check during dinner. ;-)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All ashore that's going ashore...

DON JUAN arrived at
port NEW YORK
at 2015-05-21 14:48 UTC

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's a picture of the m/v Manon...the boat that is hopefully bringing my MINI to CA :)
My MCS is currently on the Manon, which just left Southampton this morning. It is due to arrive in Port Hueneme on 6/10. There were 639 booked and around 160 returned to shipper. You can check to see if your car was loaded by going to www.2wglobal.com and entering your VIN number in the Cargo ID section in the Track and Trace area.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah.... Just watched it on the Port of New York Harbor cam. Calling a shrink now.
My MINI showed up at the Vehicle Distribution Center - hope the same is true for you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
the Owners Club lounge thingy seems to be about 1 - 1.5 days behind. Once the ship docked I wrote my MA...she has a dealer delivery date for next week and we tentatively scheduled a delivery.

Obsessed maybe, but I'm a realist. Lots could happen. Did you get anything further?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts