Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to remember reading about this feature somewhere. When you are in your car and want to exit the car, you have to pull the handle once to unlock then again to open the door. Mine does not do this and I can't find where or how to activate this feature in the settings. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
998 Posts
This is the case if the ignition is still on and the doors locked. If you have stopped and completly turned off the ignition the door will be unlocked and will only need a single pull to open

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember sitting in one at the auto show where they are off obviously and when the door was locked, I then had to pull the handle twice. Was this because I manually locked it. Gonna have to try all these procedures later.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No matter what I try I can't get this feature to work. Any one have some thoughts.

·
Registered
186 Posts
On my R56 you set that feature on the central screen. Been years, but I recall it was pretty easy to change.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't find any information about this anywhere. Not in the manual or in the settings on the car anywhere. Maybe they got rid of this feature.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can't find any information about this anywhere. Not in the manual or in the settings on the car anywhere. Maybe they got rid of this feature.
On my new 2015 Cooper S, the doors open, even when locked, and the car is moving, with ONE pull.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
It drives me nuts......9 Month into ownership I still look like an idiot when I try to open the trunk. 1 pulls 2 pulls pressing the button 2 3 times the trunk stays locked. Hey at least than Clown know how to unlock the trunk.:D:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just read somewhere that for the 2015 F56, it is ONE PULL...So much conflicting information. I've had passengers tug on that latch on my 2011 and 2006 and say "what's this?" IDK....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Two pulls is activated when you have the auto door locks configured as ON. You can also program drivers door one push of remote, all doors with one push of remote or all doors & trunk with one push.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts