Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So picked my new car up on Friday, and despite it only being a company car I'd be lying if I said i wasn't a little excited. Couldn't wait to get it out the dealership and home to have a play with it all.

So the first few signs were recognized no problem, as expected. Then for some reason the cruise control was "unavailable". After this it stopped reading road signs and within about 10 min the pedestrian collision mitigation system was disabled (or a warning of the sorts)

Got it back to dealer...computer said it was a faulty camera, which costs £500 (!)

So car has been left with them and should hopefully have it back within a few weeks.

Dealership was great, ended up with a courtesy car as that was the best option for me.

Has anyone had any similar issues? Car was a brand new 2015 Cooper D.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't this option on my car but I have read other threads with similar problems with the camera. Personally I don't like a car with the ability to put on its own brakes. Don't trust the gremlins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.