Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Maybe the dealer is just trying it on. As the saying goes, there is always someone born every minute, a clueless person who has no perspective of money..

·
Registered
763 Posts
As they say, there's an @ss for every seat, someone will buy it. It reminds me of this post on NAM, when this guy ordered a $40,000.00 Cooper Link.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DR at least the person on the Nam Forum ordered it in blue what is a lovely color for a Mini but I start to wonder what his/her MPG will be with an option list that heavy.:D:D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
LOTS of accessories ballooning the cost of an already fully loaded Cooper S

- Sport stripes
- LED Driving Lights
- Black headlight/tail light rings
- Side stripes
- JCW Pro mirror caps
- LED light up JCW door trim
- Click and Drive kit
- JCW Tuning Kit
- 18" MINI Yours wheels
- Chili Red wheel caps

It also has a few high priced options like the active driver assist, park assist and the lounge leather seats. I think the only box that wasn't ticked was for the JCW exterior kit

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
To each their own! Might be an MCS and not a JCW, but the JCW isn't for everyone. This MCS does have DDC. My bet is a JCW with all the same options (or similar) would likely be pushing $50k! Very confusing how the dealer worded the description which includes both the stock 17" wheels and the optional 18" wheels....poorly worded. May be a good example of how MINI allows just about anything to be configured to personalize your car! :D

Reactions: KYDan and Evlkarl
1 - 6 of 6 Posts