Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Noticed a strange noise coming from both driver and passenger windows. It occurs when the windows travel back up, after the automatic drop which they go through when opening/closing the doors.

The noise sounds like the electric motor is struggling - perhaps it is the cold weather? Has anybody experienced similar issues?

Ash

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes my has done that a few times ! I opened my door and closed a few times and it kept doing it very time. Then all of a sudden stopped. Then it happened again today..my mini has been having so many issues f56

·
Registered
23 Posts
My clutch was acting up so I brought it in, turned out my crankshaft was loose and moving to much causing massive engine damage, they had my car about 3 weeks. Replaced my whole engine. I get it back and now it's making noises it never made before. My tire pressure gauge always and I mean always says that my tire pressure is low, I put air to the proper psi and reset the system and it still says it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.