Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
My impression of the driving lights is they are overkill, the LEDs are so bright I really don't use them. I have messed with them at different settings and they are bright enough, but they won't hold position on rough roads and it is necessary to stop after only a short run on a rough road and readjust them, and they are way overpriced. The cornering lights only work at below 35 mph and are limited from that standpoint, but they do an excellent job of lighting the shoulder. I will not oder either on my next mini, however, the LED headlights are outstanding! I may opt for some fog lights in the future to replace the driving lights.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
No, I have not driven the mini for a few weeks as time and other toys have taken center stage for a while. We are heading to the MOTD tomorrow and I doubt I will have much opportunity to use them there due to the number of vehicles that will be running around twisting and squealing at night! I do like their appearance, but fog lights would be a better option for me. I do like the mini covers on them!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.