Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any 1 fitted the dtuk tuning box to new mini cooper s ? Good power+torque gains I think its 230ps and 350lbs of torque

·
Registered
90 Posts
He probably meant NM rather than ft lbs, as the JCW is quoted as having: 234 PS (172 kW; 231 hp), 258 lb·ft (350 N·m)

I'm interested to know the physical differences between the S engine and the JCW engine, if there are any. It's good to know that a remap can essentially bring an S up to JCW power levels, and hopefully beyond with a few upgrades..

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
He probably meant NM rather than ft lbs, as the JCW is quoted as having: 234 PS (172 kW; 231 hp), 258 lb·ft (350 N·m)

I'm interested to know the physical differences between the S engine and the JCW engine, if there are any. It's good to know that a remap can essentially bring an S up to JCW power levels, and hopefully beyond with a few upgrades..
So far all I've heard is that the Turbo, exhaust and obviously ecu tuning is different. :nerd:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi I've had the fsr tuning box and pedal box fitted up at dtuk excellent results from the tuning box and the pedal box is just as impressive they are doing a good price for both . I've had many cars remapped and used tuning boxes on diesels and the f56 cooper s is up with the best results I've seen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
750 miles on clock just back from weekend in North Yorkshire set cruise at 70mph on my 120 mile journey back down A1 56mpg and only 1 bar of fuel used . filled with shell optimax

1 - 7 of 7 Posts