Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have an images of an electric blue f56 with black cosmos wheels and a white roof? I'm thinking about getting the wheels in either gloss black or charcoal anthracite but don't know which colour to go for?
I'm putting carbon fibre mirrors on it and getting a carbon fibre bonet scoop and putting gloss black viper stripes over the car.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I love electric blue, good choice :)

I also like black wheels but would only have with a black roof, white roof would be silver wheels in my book.

But only my view and it is your MINI :)

Are you in the UK? if so there are some brand new carbon mirror caps in the for sale section under my name :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you're thinking dark wheels then adding a dark carbon scoop, mirrors and stripes you need a black roof.

As Davyboy has said its your MINI and choice but ideally you should look at sticking to a two main colour combo scheme else it starts to look a bit messy.

·
Registered
55 Posts

A couple of mine, white roof with black and silver wheels, might give you a bit of an idea

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
I ordered one with black wheels and a white roof but it isn't here yet. I did try to photoshop what it might look like from a photo I found. Let me try to find that for you.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Jax, it does not look too bad I thought 3 different colors would look too busy.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Jax, it does not look too bad I thought 3 different colors would look too busy.

I think the black from the sunroof, striped and wheels go together nicely (also the black trim all Minis have). I think the sunroof really makes the white roof work for me since it is black.

Also one nice thing is that nobody else seems to have a car like this, although I did see one at the end of this video:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's my photoshop job of how my car should look. Where are black victory spokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah this was what I was after I tried to build 1 like that on the mini website but it would let you have different colour mirrors to the roof. I have carbon fibre mirrors already just need to wait for bmw to confirm they will do the wheels black. Mine doesn't have the sun roof so I think it may need the strips down the roof. It will just look a little different to others which are two colours.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah this was what I was after I tried to build 1 like that on the mini website but it would let you have different colour mirrors to the roof. I have carbon fibre mirrors already just need to wait for bmw to confirm they will do the wheels black. Mine doesn't have the sun roof so I think it may need the strips down the roof. It will just look a little different to others which are two colours.
I was told by somebody that somewhere (or in some countries) Mini didn't let you choose a white top with black stripes or a black top with white stripes but it seemed to work fine for me here in the USA.

Yeah if I had no sunroof I might do some sort of black stripes on the roof to match the black stripes on the body. That should look pretty cool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts