Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just received an email over mini connected for the first time. I have always been able to get texts but the app update must have made email possible now.
That is awesome to hear! I've never been able to get email going but this is a good sign.

I am still struggling to get my e mails or even texts on the screen. What do I need to do in order to get that info on the screen?
What type of phone do you have? If you have an iphone, the most common thing I've noticed is if you have your phone connected via bluetooth, to go into the bluetooth settings (on your phone), select your MINI and then select "show notifications." That usually gets texts to show up at least.

·
Registered
506 Posts
What type of phone do you have? If you have an iphone, the most common thing I've noticed is if you have your phone connected via bluetooth, to go into the bluetooth settings (on your phone), select your MINI and then select "show notifications." That usually gets texts to show up at least.
Hi @JPslov,

I have an iPhone 6Plus. I shall do it tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks for your help..

S

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not sure about via the connected app.

But I've been able to get email and text via the Bluetooth connection on both the R56 and F56 (both Media XL) with my Sony Xperia, and can filter to either text, email or both.

Don't say we've actually got a feature on Android that's not available on IOS? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.