Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Been wondering why my car Central LED ring had a red light on closest to the driver (UK rhd).
Went in to "Settings - central display - standard view" and you see three choices "engine speed", "driving mode" & "ambient lighting". My car was set to "engine speed" which was giving the Red LED. Question is what does the red signify? Is a warning? The red glow line doesn't appear to change! Thought at first it was an additional fuel gauge. Screen shot of the Central display with red light ring line to the lower right. Any ideas? Is it a warning? Changed it to driving mode now.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys.
Didn't think it wasn't important. Gonna take a while to workout all the idrive features!

·
Super Moderator
8,012 Posts
Yes took me a while to work that one out. Nice touch tho. Anyone know what Kim means on the button in the middle of the cruise control buttons. Ps really like their touch sensitive variable increase or decrease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.