Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy to report that I now have the ability to help activate CarPlay on certain cars that came from the factory with the Entrynav2 or EntryEvo headunit.

If you have a 6.5" touchscreen and you're interested in adding CarPlay, please send me a pm and I'll see if I can help.

Please reach out with any questions.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm happy to report that I now have the ability to help activate CarPlay on certain cars that came from the factory with the Entrynav2 or EntryEvo headunit.

If you have a 6.5" touchscreen and you're interested in adding CarPlay, please send me a pm and I'll see if I can help.

So you can have carplay without Wifi antenna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want to share my experience with ndal2 - this guy really know what he is doing and he activated fullscreen CarPlay on my ENTRYNAV2 head unit!

My dealer told me it's not possible to activate it. One coder tried to activate it multiple times but was not successful. ndal2 activated CarPlay on first try.

I'm really more than satisfied and I recommend this guy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I want to share my experience with ndal2 - this guy really know what he is doing and he activated fullscreen CarPlay on my ENTRYNAV2 head unit!

My dealer told me it's not possible to activate it. One coder tried to activate it multiple times but was not successful. ndal2 activated CarPlay on first try.

I'm really more than satisfied and I recommend this guy.
I concur to that!! Ndal2 knows what he is doing, you can trust him 100%

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the best of my knowledge, you need the WLAN port to activate CarPlay on Entrynav2. I have heard talk of a solution coming out of Asia, but have no details. If I learn more, I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "sb2002, message: 839027, membre: 57162"]
Je suis heureux d'annoncer que j'ai maintenant la possibilité d'aider à activer CarPlay sur certaines voitures qui venaient de l'usine avec l'unité centrale Entrynav2 ou EntryEvo.

Si vous avez un écran tactile de 6,5 pouces et que vous souhaitez ajouter CarPlay, veuillez m'envoyer un pm et je verrai si je peux vous aider.

Veuillez nous contacter pour toute question.
[/CITATION]

Bon j’ai une f31 2018 et je crois que j’ai le entrynav2 pouvez vous m’aider à active le CarPlay s’il vous plaît 🙏🏽

·
Registered
3 Posts
Je suis heureux d'annoncer que j'ai maintenant la possibilité d'aider à activer CarPlay sur certaines voitures qui venaient de l'usine avec l'unité centrale Entrynav2 ou EntryEvo.

Si vous avez un écran tactile de 6,5 pouces et que vous souhaitez ajouter CarPlay, veuillez m'envoyer un pm et je verrai si je peux vous aider.

[/CITATION]

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Lizender, post: 841753, membre: 67870"]

[/CITATION]
[/CITATION]
Oui c’est une écran 6.5" pouvez vous m’expliquer comment faire pour active CarPlay

·
Registered
MINI Countryman All4 SE
2 Posts
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Steve (sb2002) for the support and kindness with which he guided me through the Apple CarPlay activation process on my F60 Entrynav2 HU. I’ve installed the wifi antenna (original BMW part ), purchased the factory FSC code and got a great professional (suggested to me by Steve) to carry out the remote coding of my HU.

Product Gadget Audio equipment Automotive lighting Electronic device

·
Registered
4 Posts

How do i check if my system has Wifi?
i have a 6.5 inch display, touchscreen, no nav.

Can you help to check via VIN?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts