Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!!

I just picked up Chester, my new 2015 Volcanic Orange JCW from MINI of Nashville on Friday. This will be my second MINI, my first was King Koopa, a 2007 British Racing Green R52 JCW Sidewalk edition. :)

-Marc

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hulloooo, Chester.

Pics?

Awaiting my '15 VO F56 S so would love to see pics of yours!

Annette

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
186 Posts
Reactions: ljmiii

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello everybody!!

I just picked up Chester, my new 2015 Volcanic Orange JCW from MINI of Nashville on Friday. This will be my second MINI, my first was King Koopa, a 2007 British Racing Green R52 JCW Sidewalk edition. :)

-Marc
Yes, BoCRon you are correct, the name comes from Chester Cheetah, since he is black, orange, and corners just like a cheetah. ;)
Sorry for the delay on the pictures, I had posted some in my Garage, but I guess they never made it.

Attachments

Reactions: PAMini

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm starting to like the Volcanic Orange more and more. I like the options you chose. Good pics!

I don't know what it is, but I just don't like the JCW front bumper. Nothing against your car personally, just overall.

Can you take some pics of the inside?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'm starting to like the Volcanic Orange more and more. I like the options you chose. Good pics!

I don't know what it is, but I just don't like the JCW front bumper. Nothing against your car personally, just overall.

Can you take some pics of the inside?

First off...great looking MINI Marc.....I was wondering when I'd see a JCW in VO! Looks GREAT! It really needs the JCW bonnet stripes though! :)

As to the front bumper.....believe me, I wasn't a fan at first either, but this F56 styling has really grown on me...if you haven't see the F56 is person, you owe it to yourself to do so! This Gen 3 MINI isn't as "cute" as previous Generations....it's much more aggressive looking imo, and the front spoiler looks absolutely awesome on the JCW...I guess everyone has an opinion, but that's mine.

Enjoy,

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts