Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good to see it can be done. I’ll hold out for it to get cheaper though. €700 is a bit steep. Then again might just wait for the next model...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I reserved a unit on their website at the end of January. Wonder if they'll be able to fulfill it

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I like it but much like the above I just use my HUD... I also emailed them regarding the coding that will have to be done and they offered no help except I had to code vehicle data 6WB

No instructions come with the unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have driven the electric Mini with the digital instrument cluster and it seems just the middle part of the cluster is Digital and the outer dials are analogue if you look closely. I agree, £500 plus coding costs is a tad too much for a digital screen which is not their best effort. I also have the HUD and it’s what I look at 99% of the time

·
Registered
124 Posts
Can’t open the video for some reason, but this should be completely doable. Folks have been retrofitting the 6WB cluster (6WB being the option code that needs to be added to the VO through coding) in BMW’s of the same vintage for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can’t open the video for some reason, but this should be completely doable. Folks have been retrofitting the 6WB cluster (6WB being the option code that needs to be added to the VO through coding) in BMW’s of the same vintage for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of it with annoying music.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts