Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a MCSD with Chili, Visual Boost Radio and Stripes for about £170 a month, with about £1500 upfront. It's from Arval. If anyone wants info on how to get it, gimme a shout. I just thought this was a particularly excellent deal.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I just ordered a MCSD with Chili, Visual Boost Radio and Stripes for about £170 a month, with about £1500 upfront. It's from Arval. If anyone wants info on how to get it, gimme a shout. I just thought this was a particularly excellent deal.
That's so bloody good, I wish I'd gone this route... PCP got me at £288 with £3k deposit, £750 loyalty contribution and £1500 dealer contribution.

·
Registered
206 Posts

How did you get this deal? I can't even see MINIs on the website!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was through necessity. Got married a week ago and there's no way I'd be allowed that on a car.

Right now, there's a company called Arval who are doing them on a discount right now. Being a lease means you can't mod or anything like that, but I'm not the type to bother wth that. Basically get a quote from someone else, like gateway2lease and ask them to beat it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Arval PHH have been around for a while in the company fleet sector, do fuel cards and all that stuff. We had 75+ diesel focuses and mondeos through them couple of years back.

Like all lease deals, just really watch excess mileage and minor wear and tear. They can be absolute sharks on the hand back..... Don't think we had one with at least £500 recharge. But look after them though (our engineers didnt!!!!) and there are some cracking deals out there.

Before I took the JCW on, I had a quote for a 520d Auto Saloon M-Sport with a few extras - metallic, stop-go cruise and HK sounds for around £330/month with £1k down from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.

Worked out that the £35k BMW was roughly the same as a £25k JCW in terms of deposit, term and monthly payment. Work that one out!

Reactions: brandonbardsley

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Arval PHH have been around for a while in the company fleet sector, do fuel cards and all that stuff. We had 75+ diesel focuses and mondeos through them couple of years back.

Like all lease deals, just really watch excess mileage and minor wear and tear. They can be absolute sharks on the hand back..... Don't think we had one with at least £500 recharge. But look after them though (our engineers didnt!!!!) and there are some cracking deals out there.

Before I took the JCW on, I had a quote for a 520d Auto Saloon M-Sport with a few extras - metallic, stop-go cruise and HK sounds for around £330/month with £1k down from Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.

Worked out that the £35k BMW was roughly the same as a £25k JCW in terms of deposit, term and monthly payment. Work that one out!
Just to increase the weirdness/how much you get ripped off on PCP... There's a deal that keeps popping up on the ads on here for an S-Class 350d saloon for £350pm with 10,000 miles on a three year lease. £1300 deposit. On a £55k+ car? Not sure whether its a business lease or personal as it doesn't say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts