Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys wonder if anyone can shed any light. I’m in a similar position to the original poster. Just purchased a 2019 f55 (5 door) just has the basic Setup screen wise. Couldn’t find all of the options I wanted in a used model. Not sure my options for upgrade here. Seems stupid that these units wouldn’t have CarPlay etc. I get it’s all additional cost though. Is it possible to swap out the head unit to say the 8inch touch screen. I know there are the add on options to add CarPlay, but wonder what else I can do. Not had much look asking my local dealer. Cheers in advance.
d

·
Registered
Countryman F60 JCW LCI 306 HP
590 Posts
Hey guys wonder if anyone can shed any light. I’m in a similar position to the original poster. Just purchased a 2019 f55 (5 door) just has the basic Setup screen wise. Couldn’t find all of the options I wanted in a used model. Not sure my options for upgrade here. Seems stupid that these units wouldn’t have CarPlay etc. I get it’s all additional cost though. Is it possible to swap out the head unit to say the 8inch touch screen. I know there are the add on options to add CarPlay, but wonder what else I can do. Not had much look asking my local dealer. Cheers in advance.
d
Pm sent

·
Registered
326 Posts
d
PM sent

21 - 23 of 23 Posts