Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! For those of you that have ordered the new F55, have you been told when delivery is likely? I placed my order back in July and apparently it has been built and ready for delivery. The dealership said it won't be on launch day of 25 Oct, but just desperate to know when. Esp as I ordered so early.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
F57 Sidewalk Edition Cooper S
46 Posts
Where are you come from?
I have ordered last week one F55 Cooper in Spain and timming is for week 46-47 (First weeks of November). I don`t know exactly the dat of launch but I think it is first of October.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey!

I'm in UK, our launch is 25th October. I ordered 25th July. Just no idea when the first cars are being delivered.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Will UK be one of the first to be delivered? Are new cars ever delivered on launch day?
According the information that I have from my dealer, they will receive some cars for the showroom (I suppose for the 25th of October) but they don't know car's configurations received and first units customized for clients the first two weeks of November.
I suppose UK wil be one of the first to be delivered.:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that. When did you place your order? I thought someone from Spain was told 1st November. Just desperate to know when I can see my new car lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for that. When did you place your order? I thought someone from Spain was told 1st November. Just desperate to know when I can see my new car lol.
I confirmed my order last week. We are also desperated because we sold our A-Class 2 weeks ago and my wife has no car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I confirmed my order last week. We are also desperated because we sold our A-Class 2 weeks ago and my wife has no car.
Oh you must be really desperate. I'm hanging on to selling my car until I have more of an idea. It's just frustrating as I was told 2 weeks ago that it's built and ready for delivery just don't know when! Do dealerships deliver on launch day?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been told today that our car will be built next week and delivered at the end of October
Hi Scooby. So you've been told yours is end of October but it's not built? I'm just confused as I ordered mine over 2 months ago.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered back in July but the car isn't physically built until next week and will be delivered roughly 3 weeks after this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ordered back in July but the car isn't physically built until next week and will be delivered roughly 3 weeks after this.
Oh right so we ordered it at a similar time, I wonder why my dealership said was built and ready for delivery two weeks ago then.

Can't wait now!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Different dealerships get different amounts of allocations for each model, it may be my dealer had used up his ones before my order or it could be your dealer is bigger and still had some spare slots.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got confirmation of my order for the new company car that was placed last friday.
For the moment the date of delivery is set to week 48.
The dealer told me it is on the safe side. mmmm
I'll let you know when a more definite date is set.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Umm it seems that they are receiving a lot of 5 doors orders....Please, all interested on place orders of 5 doors, it is an horrible car, don't do it.>:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right guys I've been told my mini is expected to be delivered to dealer on 15 October. Apparently I can collect until 27th October though. Have people ever collected their cars on launch day before?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts