Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place to advertise, I am selling a brand new set of Black Checkered mirror covers, these are genuine and supplied by dealer when I purchased the car. Never been installed as I've decided that I am going to stay with the standard black covers. Part numbers are 51142354917 & 51142354928.

These retail at £110 and can be picked up on eBay for £70 if anyone is interested I am selling for £65 inc delivery

Feel free to PM me if interested?

Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
I thought they were £65 in the mini accessories brochure I was just looking recently, and you don't need any fitting because you can do it yourself

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checked Mini accessories digital brochure and they are £55.50 each side part only so a total of £111 not fitted. As stated you can fit yourself very easily.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just checked Mini accessories digital brochure and they are £55.50 each side part only so a total of £111 not fitted. As stated you can fit yourself very easily.
Thank you for looking this up. I think I've seen on parts website that there are ones for the powered fold mirrors, and not... Do you know these are specifically for one kind of mirror? I am interested

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The R56 had different options for powerfully and non power fold but the F55/56 it is exactly the same part with or without power fold mirrors. If you want to be certain they will fit you can ask Mini for the part number of the mirrors for you car and see if they match these part numbers

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts