Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Have just taken delivery of my F55 and am looking at car seats for the little girl, we currently have a cybex x2-fix which fits fine, but is supposed to live in my wife's car, and with how narrow our back doors are i would prefer not to be pulling seats in and out of cars if I can help it...

So question is, do any of you use high back boosters for your ankle biter(s) and if so what are you using and how good is the fit?

Must mention I'm eying up either a cybex q-fix or the mini's own group 2/3 seat, but can't find any reviews of the mini one....they're comparable prices, but is the mini one good as it's made to fit the seats well, and safe for the sprog, or is it just expensive for the Union Jack and those four letters emblazoned on it?

Thanks for your time and comments ;)

MrBinks

· Registered
85 Posts
We bought the F55 for this reason, as in future "expansion" of our family but we haven't bought anything yet, the stork is pretty far away ;) I am also interested in what fits the back seats

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have ended up going with the cybex q2 fix which is about £50 cheaper than the mini one, and from what I can muster is safer too...although like the look of the mini one...arrives tomorrow but as it's based on the x2 that's currently on loan in the back of my car I think it'll fit fine, will say if otherwise,

Mr Binks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.