Chili Pack
Media Pack XL
Fibre Alloy
Darkened Rear Glass
Rear PDC
LEDs (non cornering)
Heated seats
Dimming Interior mirror

Not that long to wait (expected End March)

Chris

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are estimating end March, which is actually very quick, I was expecting 3 months like your wait, so less than 2 months was a surprise. Time will tell.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice one fella
Good spec too,be a long wait for you,i ordered 27th nov and pick mine up sat.
Ouch, and yours doesn't have to cross an ocean. I ordered mine the beginning of January and it is currently in the Caribbean making its way over to the US west coast. With any luck I should have it by the end of the month.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep Oxford is about a 3 hour drive :)

Spec didn't take as long as you may think, a lot is based on what the family wants, and what is going to be of least annoyance to me.

For example, would have loved Pepper white with black roof, but looking at the swirls in the showroom makes me think all my 2 bucket washes and snow foam I use won't stop the dealer from wrecking the roof before I get it, so dark colours where out.

And because I PCP the car, the Media pack is only £10 per month more, over Visual Boost, so thats also a simple choice.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ouch, and yours doesn't have to cross an ocean. I ordered mine the beginning of January and it is currently in the Caribbean making its way over to the US west coast. With any luck I should have it by the end of the month.
Probably having a calypso somewhere,and getting a tan on a beach,your wait gets longer lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice one, I ordered my F55 the day after you, but my post is awaiting moderator confirmation before it's public. I was given a "rush order" apparently and the estimated delivery date is 2nd March for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts