Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, just got a used 2018 F55 a few days ago. It did not come with the Storage option in the boot and I feel it REALLY needs it. I am having a heck of a time finding out how to get this installed. Anyone have any solutions? Or have had similar problems?

Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Mini Cooper Convertible, Blazing Red
33 Posts
Search this site for "Storage Package" and you'll find a few posts. A full retrofit looks expensive. The F55 load floor is almost $250 alone from OutMotoring.com. This is the cost of the package from the factory. I would imagine the mounting parts might be the same as an F56, but the load floor and the side panels are most likely shaped differently on the F55 (I've never seen the inside of one).

This post from another site will give you an idea of the installation steps—it looks fairly easy: Storage Package Retrofit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Search this site for "Storage Package" and you'll find a few posts. A full retrofit looks expensive. The F55 load floor is almost $250 alone from OutMotoring.com. This is the cost of the package from the factory. I would imagine the mounting parts might be the same as an F56, but the load floor and the side panels are most likely shaped differently on the F55 (I've never seen the inside of one).

This post from another site will give you an idea of the installation steps—it looks fairly easy: Storage Package Retrofit
Thanks very much. I just can't believe that this doesn't come standard on the Minis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts