Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could suggest an exhaust upgrade for my 2018 (Facelift) 1.5 Cooper 2018.

My car came with a lot of JCW goodies (wheels/ steering wheel/ Recaro seats etc) and has an aero body kit. I would like to improve the sound of the exhaust and was wondering if there is a way of doing this without it costing an arm and a leg or invalidating the warranty.

Any suggestions / recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2019 Cooper Sport
83 Posts
I was wondering if anyone could suggest an exhaust upgrade for my 2018 (Facelift) 1.5 Cooper 2018.

My car came with a lot of JCW goodies (wheels/ steering wheel/ Recaro seats etc) and has an aero body kit. I would like to improve the sound of the exhaust and was wondering if there is a way of doing this without it costing an arm and a leg or invalidating the warranty.

Any suggestions / recommendations would be appreciated.
Hi there,

I also have a 1.5t facelift cooper sport. Initially, I planned to add a resonator delete to improve the sound of the exhaust at a good price of £90. However, due to our cars being a facelift model there is a GPF filter, therefore, you cannot fit this otherwise an engine warning light will pop up. However, if you are looking to spend a lot more (£600 ish) the quicksilver system fits GPF models and I believe the Remus Axel back system does too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts