Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone know where to buy these from online in the UK? (besides fleabay)

Alternatively, anyone know the Mini part numbers for these?

Cheers!!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Get a Rattle Can and spray your chrome one that would be a cheap solution if you are not so handy a shop can do it for you that is all they do over at the BMW Factory.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ditto that.

I've just had all my light surrounds painted on my Coupe by my local paint guy for half the price of buying the black ones from MINI.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might just do that as they are flipping expensive from Mini! For what they are at least.

Was going to do belt line and front grille surround also so might get them all done at once. Is the belt line removable/easy to remove or better to plasti dip in situ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
For belt line buy the kit from ebay, its a vinyl strip that covers the chrome, easiest solution and around £28 delivered i think

Might just do that as they are flipping expensive from Mini! For what they are at least.

Was going to do belt line and front grille surround also so might get them all done at once. Is the belt line removable/easy to remove or better to plasti dip in situ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've also seen people have the light surrounds vinyl wrapped wrapped as an alternative to spraying or replacing. Looked good in the photos.

Regards Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts