Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a bit of help please guys, I'm taking my Cooper in for some warranty work and bound to forget something...

If you know the PUMA (I think that's the name) number?

So far I have:

Interior mirror dropping over time..
Clock losing time..
SatNav can't find all locations..
Reverse graphic takes ages to clear from screen after going into a forward gear..
Door rubbers rubbing in door jams..
Drivers seat creaking..
My clutch bites really low down, they tell me it's normal but doesn't seem right to me!

I'm hopeless trying to remember things so thanks in advance for any help :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am having an issue with the passenger seat creaking on my Clubman, you can feel it in the back, so I am interested in what they do to fix your driver seat.

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
I dont think i can help too much here but in regards to the reverse camerataking too long to switch back to normal view, i think you can change this in the setup menu. Dontknow the exact path but have a look for the camera options and you can change that.

For the nav not finding all adresses, you wont get any joy down that path. Your best solution is to use a 3rd party nav system or your phone.
Mirror should be an easy fix or replacement.
Seat creaking, your not alone here but that shouldnt happen, seats making any noise means somethinghas or is coming loose or cracked which could be a safety thing.
The clutch biting low is an adjustment thing, not a big issue, just tell them that you want it to engage higher and they will adjust it to suit.

Not much help but good luck.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
By satnav unable to find !ocations what do you mean .does it not recognise some post codes? Clock losing time is a software update.
Write em a list so you dont forget and they cant cop out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.