Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just ordered eibach springs for my Cooper s. Now , i have stock jcw wheels 18" i want to keep them but was wondering if somebody else have stock wheels with spacers.

My plan was to go for eibach springs with my jcw wheels and 10 mm spacers all round. Somebody has this setup or close to this set up?

Thank you

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I have not found any shorter bump stops for the F56 yet. If somebody has a source please post it. Thank you.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good nycmini. No rubbing with that setup? I have the same wheels so your setup should work.

Do you also have stock dampers?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Correct the Sport Suspension is the same right height as the standard that is what the Part Guru told me when I checked into adding the SS to my Standard Mini Suspension. Now I am back to square 1 lowering springs or save up for coils. I wish I could find another F56 Memeber here in Phoenix that got coils so I get a feeling how the car rides.:|

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had my car aligned soon after - but I don't think it changed much. Always good to get an alignment done from time to time (especially here in NYC after hitting massive potholes!!)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm looking at getting these, now they retail at £200 with free delivery from Eibach's website - how much does fitting cost, or would you estimate it to cost? Just so I can budget myself.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Brandon my Indy Shop quoted me $ 318.00 including Alignment. Hope that will give you an idea. Sorry don,t know what the exchange rate is at the moment.:D

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Brandon my Indy Shop quoted me $ 318.00 including Alignment. Hope that will give you an idea. Sorry don,t know what the exchange rate is at the moment.:D
Ah okay, just asked my dad how much he thought it would be and he said just get your jack out and I'll swap them! ... If only MINI gave us a jack.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Coilovers are the only way to go Karl! Ryan in Detroit added them immediately to his black/red roof '15 JCW last summer. He & I have two of the earliest manual trans JCW's produced....except he sold his already! He loved the coilovers....KW's as I recall (JCW Pro). I'm staying stock for now....why mess with something that is great already?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts