Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've got a thing about getting diecast models of the cars I own, bit of a geeky thing I know..

I'm searching around but can't seem to find any F56 models..

Found plenty of 1:18 scale 1st and 2nd gen cars, and of course thousands of classic Minis..

Has anybody ever seen an F56 model, is it something Mini has ever made / sold?

Kudos to anyone that can find one :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Done a goggle search and it bought up a few model sites, that say they doing f56 mini model. Just goggle mini f56 die cast model you should get the same results as me, hope you find one for your collection happy hunting.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
A bit early for one yet I would have though, maybe in time for Xmas market......

·
Registered
72 Posts
My dealship had some! I have kids so I picked up a Volacanic Yellow one, Blue one and two red ones. They are not fancy fancy collector models - they are the "pull back" style but I love mine.

Best,
Jenna

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dealship had some! I have kids so I picked up a Volacanic Yellow one, Blue one and two red ones. They are not fancy fancy collector models - they are the "pull back" style but I love mine.

Best,
Jenna
Which dealership was that Jenna? I'll pop in my local ones and ask about those.

It does seem a bit early for them to have released any.. The main diecast makers don't have any F56's out yet, and the BMW / Mini merchandise shops only have previous ones.

I'll keep a look out :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Our dealership is in Hartford, CT USA. What color are you looking for? Www.MINIUSA.com can look up their contact information. Maybe they can drop one in the mail for you... If they can't I will pick one up for you when I am up there in about 6 weeks to pick up my new 2015 MINI and send it to you. They were $5 each.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our dealership is in Hartford, CT USA. What color are you looking for? Www.MINIUSA.com can look up their contact information. Maybe they can drop one in the mail for you... If they can't I will pick one up for you when I am up there in about 6 weeks to pick up my new 2015 MINI and send it to you. They were $5 each.
Ah that's great, thanks, I'll drop them an email and see if they can help, if not I'll let you know :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I picked one up a few weeks ago at a dealer in Washington state but it was a Gen 2. I don't see any Gen 3 F56 die casts on the market yet. Hard to believe that AutoArt has missed the boat on this.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I agree. If I ever decide to get an S, I wonder if they would custom build it in the Cooper body? I find the S doesn't look Mini enough for my tastes. I suppose I could just get a big bucket of filler and do as jeremybingham suggests.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts