Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi looking to see who all has their JCW's and colour and spec and same for those waiting for their new JCW's, so we can see how many we have on here know:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'll jump in Derek!

2015 JCW, 6 Speed Getrag Manual Transmission (one of - if not - "the" first MT JCW imported to the USA); Midnight Black Metallic, JCW Bonnet Stripes, Full Carbon Black Interior with JCW Dinamica/Leather Sport Seats, Piano Black Interior Trim, Harmon/Kardon Premium Sound System, Center Armrest, Rear Fog Lights, 18" JCW Cup Spoke Two-Tone Wheels with Pirelli P7 High Performance Summer Tires, Bluetooth and USB Connection, Automatic Climate Control, MINI Excitement Package, LED Driving/Rally Lights

Only 380 miles so far...need to drive more! But, I don't have to drive it to smile, since just looking at it makes me smile! :D

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
150 Posts
JCW Auto, Thunder Grey with Chilli Red roof, Harmon Kardon, Auto mirror and electric mirrors, chilli pack, heated seats, rear parking sensor, media pack xl, tinted windows, black headlight rings and front grill with JCW Pro front splitters. Custom JCW concept style vinyl stripes.

Also running a custom ecu tune pushing 290BHP:D

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello!
Another 2015 JCW, 6MT here!
Rebel green with black roof
17" black track sport wheels
Sport suspension
Cold weather, Wired pack, Harmon Kardon, Carbon Black Dinamica/Leather seats, rear fog lights.
Great car, enjoying it immensely!

·
Registered
47 Posts
2015 JCW, Lapis Blue, White roof/mirror caps, white bonnet stripes.

Down in Australia, we get a lot more options including as standard 18" Cup Spoke rims, 8.8" Nav pack, DDC, HUD, PDC and rear camera etc.

Opted for the Climate pack (Sun Roof/Heated Seats/tint to rear windows and sun roof), Convenience Package and Control Package. Piano Black Trim and Chromeline Interior.

My car is waiting for me back home. Unfortunately I was called away overseasve urgently for work, so had to delay delivery... by 6 weeks:(

You have no idea how painful it is, knowing that the 2nd Manual 2015 JCW they have delivered, is sitting waiting for me to pickup. To rub salt in, the dealer has emailed me pics of her waiting to be detailed for delivery. Gotta say, the blue/white combo looks amazing. I'd upload the pics from the dealer, but it doesn't do it justice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Should have my JCW next week

Thunder grey
Black roof, mirrors & bonnet stripes
Pan roof
HK sounds
Chilli pack
Media pack
Heated seats, screen & mirrors
Adjustable dampers

Have it booked in to black out all the chrome and get it professionally detailed with GTechniqs Crystal Serum and EXO.

·
Registered
199 Posts
2015 JCW 6MT

*Midnight Black w/Chili Red roof & mirrors
*17" black Track spokes w/OEM Pirelli P7 summer tires
*LED cornering headlights
*Connected + Visual Boost
*Heated Seats
*Harman/Kardon
*JCW Pro suspension

Just did a Michigan MINI fun drive this weekend and now have over 1100 miles on it and it's not even 3 weeks old. :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
2015 JCW, Lapis Blue, White roof/mirror caps, white bonnet stripes.

Down in Australia, we get a lot more options including as standard 18" Cup Spoke rims, 8.8" Nav pack, DDC, HUD, PDC and rear camera etc.

Opted for the Climate pack (Sun Roof/Heated Seats/tint to rear windows and sun roof), Convenience Package and Control Package. Piano Black Trim and Chromeline Interior.

My car is waiting for me back home. Unfortunately I was called away overseasve urgently for work, so had to delay delivery... by 6 weeks:(

You have no idea how painful it is, knowing that the 2nd Manual 2015 JCW they have delivered, is sitting waiting for me to pickup. To rub salt in, the dealer has emailed me pics of her waiting to be detailed for delivery. Gotta say, the blue/white combo looks amazing. I'd upload the pics from the dealer, but it doesn't do it justice.
Come on stop teasing share the pics ??????

·
Registered
372 Posts
Should have my JCW next week

Thunder grey
Black roof, mirrors & bonnet stripes
Pan roof
HK sounds
Chilli pack
Media pack
Heated seats, screen & mirrors
Adjustable dampers

Have it booked in to black out all the chrome and get it professionally detailed with GTechniqs Crystal Serum and EXO.
Sounds great very nice spec and gtech coatings as well you are spoiling her ?

·
Registered
372 Posts
2015 JCW 6MT

*Midnight Black w/Chili Red roof & mirrors
*17" black Track spokes w/OEM Pirelli P7 summer tires
*LED cornering headlights
*Connected + Visual Boost
*Heated Seats
*Harman/Kardon
*JCW Pro suspension

Just did a Michigan MINI fun drive this weekend and now have over 1100 miles on it and it's not even 3 weeks old. :D
The f56 jcw does look cracking in black !!
It's just bloody keeping it like that ??

·
Registered
457 Posts
2015 JCW Auto - Lapisluxury Blue/Chilli

Chilli Pack
Pan Roof
Head Up
VDC
Adaptive H/Lights
Colour Line Red
V/Boost
Sun Pro Glass
Ch/Line Int
Folding Mirrors
JCW Bonnet Strips
JCW Pro Aero Kit
JCW Pro Exhaust
LED D/Lamps
Too many JCW Pro parts!

Oh and a plate in case I forget what I am driving;)

1200 miles already and time to fit the Racechip now I think>:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Here's a terrible one (underground car park at the dealer so looks awful).

No it doesn't...looks fantastic! I can't wait to see more pics when you get back "Down Under"! :)

Cheers,

John

1 - 20 of 373 Posts