Mini Cooper Forum banner

361 - 373 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I picked up my '19 Starlight blue JCW on Saturday, which made for a great weekend :D (specs are above in post #357 ).

I plan to get the windows tinted in ~ two weeks, a clear bra on the front, and maybe some vinyl accents or highlights. The real mods will start once I get past the break-in period, but I must admit that I'm pretty impressed with out-of-the-box stock performance (even going gentle so as to not exceed 4500RPMs).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Taken proud ownership of a 2017 ex demo JCW to replace my lovely battered R56 Cooper

Needless to say the performance difference is profound but both are really fun drives (even if JCW wins hands down!)

Have the auto for dodgy left knee and leather lounge (lovely!!) to stop the kids scuffing up the seats - oh and the sunroof was a must-have as had one in the Cooper

Thinking of swapping out the white mirror covers for Chilli red to go with the red bar....

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up my 2019 International Orange JCW last week...came with most options except an alarm! Beautiful ride, great tech, nice color (not Golden Gate orange though), but does not compare to my 2013 GP's great road hugging/driving performance. However, I am very impressed with Mini's fine paint work and attention to detail. For example, all jams, hinges, inner edge/frame were a brilliant orange. My GP and 2016 M4--not so much; these same areas were just a flat color--no shine. Regarding the alarm, has anyone installed a Viper on a 2019 JCW hatch and any concerns with Mini's warranty? Regards All!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve had mine for about two weeks and loving the drive.

It’s a 2018 Cooper S in Moonwalk Grey, black leather interior and the Vanity 18” wheels.

Over the next few weeks the plan is to black out all the chrome and add black bonnet stripes. Will post updated pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked My 65 Plate JCW up on 23rd of August. Moonwalk Grey Black Roof Leather Interior. Auto. Replaced the Chrome rings around the Lights and the Chrome Grille trim.

Had the horn issue, new steering wheel courtesy of MINI Cherished Warranty

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is Sterling, my 2019 White Silver JCW. Taken at the Tail of the Dragon in May. Awesome car, and a blast to drive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked up this guy a week ago!
2017 JCW.
Ordering blackout trim on Friday to get rid of the dreaded chrome and adding tint in a few weeks.
Upgrading wheels and tires, dropping the suspension, and adding a roof rack in the future. ??

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Hi all,

Hereby our 2020 JCW and specs...

White Silver-Black roof

Connected Nav Plus
Chili
Adaptive Head lights
Big Business Pack
Adaptive suspension
8 speed automatic
Chrome line interior
Visibility Pack
Tele services
JCW Pro Mirror caps
Reverse camera
Piano Black Exterior
Tinted windows back
Alcantara steering wheel
Mirror Pack
Heated seats
Park Assist
DAB
Harman Kardon
Alcantara seats
Piano Black door handles
Piano Black fuel cap
Smoked Dynamic side indicators
JCW Bonnet stripes
High beam LED lights
Tinted tail lights
JCW Cup Spoke for winter (non run flat)
JCW Cross Spoke 506 for summer (non run flat)

Forge boost pipes and Forge intake pipe ready to install. Waiting for intercooler...
Lowering springs are ordered.

So we can start the project ;)

361 - 373 of 373 Posts