Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I am waiting for my Volcanic Orange MCS delivery next Friday May 30, I purchased Camel Leather Key Ring of a Japanese shop called 'Buzzhouse Design'.

Sorry but the below URL are only in Japanese but we have a video
http://www.buzz-house.com/MINI/MINI_kye_UFO.html

This is made for brand new F56 key at yen4800 or USD48(excluding sales tax) . We have black leather type as well.

You can cover UFO shaped key head (they just call UFO) with Italian leather case.

This small item makes me more excited about my VO MCS delivery next Friday !!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a pretty nice accessory. I would definitely consider getting one although I rarely buy things online. it seems a little expensive at $50 USD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
This is far better than those silicone covers I have seen which end up looking like condoms for keys. Also being a mini this suits it very well.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
21 Posts
GoBadges Smiley

I put the Smiley badge on my F56. Instagram and search for: gillest123
I put it on the lower grill with a 10mm shim under the holder to have a good fit.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Noticed they also have black but I have to say the camel colour is the most attractive.

Works out around £27 plus tax and shipping to the UK I'd guess. A wonderful product but a little steep in price. Might be cheaper if a few people were interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have just taken delivery of a 2014 Volcanic Orange MCS and the 'key' for the car is not like the one in the picture. The pictured one is for a R56, or at least it was with the MCS Clubman I traded in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well I've just ordered one too.
In black with red stitching & purporting to be for the F56.
Fingers crossed but I need to keep active whilst awaiting delivery of the Cooper on June 11th.
Will let the Forum know how long delivery takes, & if it actually fits the standard key .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts