Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
well i have to say we had a Cooper on order but cancelled due to the never ending delays, but the prospect of getting one immediately is making us think about trying again.....

and yes it will be an expensive xmas pressie for my wife....

Ian

edit - just clicked on the link - we are talking slightly bigger more expensive version.....

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
That's great. If you trawl the net and you're not too fussy with spec a lot of dealers have stock for immediate purchase. You can negotiate a great deal too. Talking uk here btw.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's great. If you trawl the net and you're not too fussy with spec a lot of dealers have stock for immediate purchase. You can negotiate a great deal too. Talking uk here btw.
Indeed, local dealer (who were great with all the delays last time) did some searching and came up with a few options - ideally we wanted cooper 3 dr with chilli and media, pano roof and LED lights..... found us one one for immediate ish delivery in midnight black with all the kit we wanted and a bit more, good price and more than fair bid for my part ex. So the wife will get a shiny new toy in time for xmas....

Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Wow, bet Santa won't get that down the chimney-!

·
Registered
90 Posts
£55 + shipping, so about £60?

Too much IMO, id' be willing to pay up to £30 for a nice 1:18 but not that much..

I guess I'll wait for the other die-cast companies to release cheaper versions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.