Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looking for some footage on your gopro's etc of your mini's in action and the nice sounds they make, also best use of gopro etc fixing positions tips and also footage on track and mounting solutions you have made or bought that provide the best results:D

Also ways to get best sound and best external mic to capture a true sound over to you guys and girls

My gopro has been ready to use since July not taken it out yet so looking for inspiration

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Haven't used my GP4 yet! Steve has used it on the Boxster though.

Steve was mentioning something about placing a microphone at the exhausts but have the GP on the dash filming as we were driving. Must have a go......

Reactions: derekh929

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Well looking for some footage on your gopro's etc of your mini's in action and the nice sounds they make, also best use of gopro etc fixing positions tips and also footage on track and mounting solutions you have made or bought that provide the best results:D

Also ways to get best sound and best external mic to capture a true sound over to you guys and girls

My gopro has been ready to use since July not taken it out yet so looking for inspiration
I've just ordered myself one, should be being delivered today. After watching loads of POV videos on YouTube it has given me some inspiration however whether or not I'll make it a YouTube career I don't know - but I will be seeing what its like in my own car first so I'll post when I've collated some video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.