Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have been looking for an offset stripe package for my f56 mini but the thing is I have a JCW aero package and I want the stripe to come all the way down the front...similar to this...
Here is the front of my car..

And the back...

Custom shops quoted be $500 which I think is outrageous!

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I like the wide stripes down the middle....that being said your MINI looks fine as-is!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Evlkarl and sootyvrs! I will check those out! I'm thinking if I do get a stripe it might have to be custom to get over the jcw aero kit properly....food for thought anyways! The no-stripe is growing on me haha

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks Evlkarl and sootyvrs! I will check those out! I'm thinking if I do get a stripe it might have to be custom to get over the jcw aero kit properly....food for thought anyways! The no-stripe is growing on me haha
It will need to be custom, I doubt you're going to find an off the shelf solution for those stripes. Depending on what you told them you wanted done $500.00 may not be that unreasonable.

Check with House of Grafx LINK. Or keep looking locally to you

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
If you have a Thunder Grey car with a white top I have a set of stripes you might like. I bought them when I first got the car and ended up going a different direction. The stripes for the boot and bonnet including bumpers is white and the roof stripe is thunder grey. This is the type of stripe.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks vetsvette but my roof is black (and mostly glass anyways) but if I do get stripes I don't want them to stand out too much...that stripe package is nice though...where did you get it from?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.