Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 F56 S 2 Door hardtop with no options other than auto with JCW steering wheel/paddle shifters. I wanted HK but a $5k discount made my decision for me and I took what they had available. My car has what "feels" like small speakers under the seats, of course speakers in the doors and 2 speakers in the rear seat area.

Does anyone have advise about replacement speakers for the rear and/or tapping into them to run an "under seat" style powered woofer in the back. Any advise for either part of this(including best way to run power to the back, where to tap in for power etc.) is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
201 Posts
You could go for a gladen speaker set with a mosconi d2 amp which is extremely small but very powerfull. You won't see anything from the setup. Or other speakers. I personally don't like big amps which take a lot of place. We don't have much space anyway to begin with. That's why i chose this set up. I sounds a bit better than the hk in my opinion.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You could go for a gladen speaker set with a mosconi d2 amp which is extremely small but very powerfull. You won't see anything from the setup. Or other speakers. I personally don't like big amps which take a lot of place. We don't have much space anyway to begin with. That's why i chose this set up. I sounds a bit better than the hk in my opinion.
Which D2 do you recommend?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey @chandlerbing

With the system you chose, did you replace the original visual boost amp (where is it located?)? Or did you add it in conjunction with the original system?

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.