Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
How many of you are actually interested in buying vehicle specific luggage bags. They don't look specific to the vehicle to me by any means. Just seems like Mini is trying to generate some revenues from accessories.

Although they don't look too bad but i have a feeling they will be costing and arm and a leg for just the name.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I mean they do match nicely, and I'm sure they are designed to fit nicely into the back of the Mini F56. In the end it is just a cash grab. In the end it only really makes sense to have your luggage match your car if you are going on a road trip. No one knows your luggage matches your car once you park the car and get on the plane.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wouldn't buy these and wouldn't advise anyone to. It's going to cost a lot just because it's some Mini lifestyle product. For the same price you can likely get something designer and it will look better and offer more.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think that most name brand luggage is over priced, but if you are looking for the best quality i would guess that Mini is not the brand to go with for your luggage. Brands these days like to become more than the products they sell that way they can put their badge on everything and people will buy it because they like the brand (not necessarily the product.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts