Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for a little help.

My F60 JCW has the camera up by the rearview mirror for collision detection, but I don't have the sign recognition turned on, I also don't have adaptive cruise control or matrix lights.

I know the matrix lights can be done if you buy the units (probs too expensive for me).

Is it possible to active adaptive cruise and sign recognition on the basis that I have the camera?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm very curious about this as well... It seems with the camera already installed, enabling the sign recognition at least should be fairly simple. The adaptive cruise would need the extra steering wheel buttons as well I expect

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm very curious about this as well... It seems with the camera already installed, enabling the sign recognition at least should be fairly simple. The adaptive cruise would need the extra steering wheel buttons as well I expect
I thought so too RE Cruise control but I don't think I've ever seen different steering wheels or stalk options.

With the camera installed it's surely just config might be worth asking the bimmercode lads if they will help look into it.

J

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not that I can help answer this unfortunately, but I did have traffic enabled on a previous Audi Q5 along with other “hidden” features such as high beam assist. By a coding expert. Not sure if something like BimmerCode could achieve or whether it needs more expert software

·
Registered
7 Posts
I thought so too RE Cruise control but I don't think I've ever seen different steering wheels or stalk options.

With the camera installed it's surely just config might be worth asking the bimmercode lads if they will help look into it.

J
With the adaptive cruise you get an extra two buttons for adjusting the distance from the car in front

1 - 5 of 5 Posts