Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am currently searching for all exhaust options for the '22 F60 S. I was looking into a Remus but only if it is compatible with my current model. I believe it is only compatible with the JCW since it has the electronics for the valve. I think my only options are Dinan and NM Eng, which aren't bad. Curious if anyone on here has gone down this route recently. The JCW upgrade is a little too expensive right now. If I could find it on sale, great.

Thanks in advance!
Posted this earlier but in the wrong section of the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?
How about a muffler delete? I may just go that route and then get the NM Eng Power Module for more bang for my buck since there are no exhaust systems in stock. If I could, I'd do the Remus but I don't think it's compatible - I believe only JCW models. If it is, I wouldn't be able to open the exhaust flap or I could just leave it open during the install.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Does the F60 JCW come with a Pro exhaust with flap, I thought they only made the Pro exhaust for the F56 JCW? Maybe @JCWNev might be able to help here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a part of the description for the exhaust -
  • The activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle onboard electronics.
I'm just curious if this exhaust will work even without the valve actuator. I'd imagine so and I'd just have to have it configured with the valve open or close upon installation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the exact same exhaust as a BMW M135i with the flap that opens in sport mode. 😃
The only issue is that mine is the S model and not JCW so I'm not sure it'll work. I think I'll have to purchase the electronic valve option which is like $5-600. As long as it fits, I wouldn't mind doing that - adding the valve actuator in the future.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, does anyone know what B48 engine comes in the 2022 Countryman S?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would this work for the F60? Just wondering if there is anything out there that will work with my car. If not, I'll just do a muffler delete.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ended up ordering the NM Engineering exhaust but I won't ship out until around the end of the month. I'm looking forward to hearing the change!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts