Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed last night on MiniUSA we can finally build out the Cooper S Clubman ALL4

The bad thing is, I did, ...and I built it out to $44,546.00 :eek: that's MSRP of course; and not what I'd pay! Plus, the wheeling and dealing on price...

Still, might have to scale some of my options back a bit ;)

Well, I have never had a Mini. I have had 28 different vehicles in my life, not counting my wife's. I was kinda thinking of getting something different and I happened to run into the 2016 Cooper S Clubman at February's Chicago Auto Show and fell in love, especially when I saw the ALL4 appearing in March/April.

Deciding on if I should wait till late fall to order and possible have Apple CarPlay and/or Android Auto? What's your take; how does Mini Connect rate?

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Having had 3 R55 Clubmans I wasn't that taken, yes a great MINI but for me it's lost its quirkiness.

Not sure how discounts work where you are but from experience they are small at launch so maybe best to wait awhile :)

I'm going to wait for the new Countryman :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mini Connect exists in name only on Android...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Ok thanks, I thought that was the name for the Mini's media infotainment system. That's what I was wondering about how good it is? Thanks again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've got the Visual Boost 6.5" screen and all my music on a USB stick. What Mini Connect would let me do is dock my phone and control Spotify but whilst the Apple app works on an old iPod apparently, they don't bother developing the software on any other platform

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.