Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Party Time I finally hit 1k on the Clock on the Way home.:cool::cool:

Honestly when I was shopping for a new Car the F 56 was not high on my List because of the Horror Stories I have been reading about and I was not really hip on the new Design r.e bigger Car new Nose/Grill and the big Tail Lights. It was so bad I drove different Minis and walked out of the Dealer Ship 6 times.:eek:

I do not know to this Day why I went back to the Dealer again and signed unseen the Paperwork on a new Mini. I bought a Car without even seen a Picture of it. All I knew about it was that my future Ride was a 2 Tone black/blazing Red Metallic with 16 Inch black Wheels and JCW Interior.

2 Weeks later the Car arrived and it was like laying Eyes on an Irish Red Head Girl in naughty Knickers. :D:D Just beautiful.;)

So now I got 1k on the Clock and honestly I am glad I got this Pint Size BMW in my Garage. I love the Car the built Quality the Handling and my Dealer is quite alright to deal with.

No complains with the Car at all and I find myself enjoying it more and more by the Day.

The only thing that needs to be fixed on the Car is that ugly Birthmark/Grill and replace it with a Mesh Grill down the Road when available and the Car is perfect for me.

I have no regrets buying the F 56 at all and looking forward too many Smiles/Miles down the Road.;););)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Party Time I finally hit 1k on the Clock on the Way home.:cool::cool:

Honestly when I was shopping for a new Car the F 56 was not high on my List because of the Horror Stories I have been reading about and I was not really hip on the new Design r.e bigger Car new Nose/Grill and the big Tail Lights. It was so bad I drove different Minis and walked out of the Dealer Ship 6 times.:eek:

I do not know to this Day why I went back to the Dealer again and signed unseen the Paperwork on a new Mini. I bought a Car without even seen a Picture of it. All I knew about it was that my future Ride was a 2 Tone black/blazing Red Metallic with 16 Inch black Wheels and JCW Interior.

2 Weeks later the Car arrived and it was like laying Eyes on an Irish Red Head Girl in naughty Knickers. :D:D Just beautiful.;)

So now I got 1k on the Clock and honestly I am glad I got this Pint Size BMW in my Garage. I love the Car the built Quality the Handling and my Dealer is quite alright to deal with.

No complains with the Car at all and I find myself enjoying it more and more by the Day.

The only thing that needs to be fixed on the Car is that ugly Birthmark/Grill and replace it with a Mesh Grill down the Road when available and the Car is perfect for me.

I have no regrets buying the F 56 at all and looking forward too many Smiles/Miles down the Road.;););)
Time to fully utilise that SPORT mode on the country roads then! Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts